Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Badtrip

I promised myself that I would not rant again about a job that I will be
taking/doing.
But this time Im not going to rant about the job itself like
I usually do. lol


I just cant help it. See, I moved here to my new workplace because it is
my belief that I
would be working abroad. Japan that is. Yes I did went
to Japan. Yes I did work there
for more than 2 weeks and was sent back
here to start a project that we are doing right
now. Before I came back
home, that was around late May of this year, I was told that I
would be
staying here for at least 2 months tops. But viola, august is at its dying
stage yet
Im still here. Im here for the last 3 months and havent heard
any word on when I will go back.


Hell, I even think they're plan is not to let me leave at least by the
year's end. wtf?!


How did I know this?

I stumble upon a file of my Japanese officemate of calendar working days
and my name
is still there till the end of the year!

My oh my.. One thing that pisses me off is how they would promise a
thing and
then not keep it. Specially with companies. That's one of the
reasons I resigned
from my first job.

I took a paycut(Philippine based that is) to work here! I dont even have
benefits!


SSS, Phil Health, Health Insurance and the likes, when Im here in the
Philippines!


I knew that before and I accepted it because I knew back then that I will be
leaving soon.
Im marked as an OFW who works in Pinas.

Amazing.

I guess its now time to talk to them on what is the real plan for me in
this company.


Honestly, I want to move out as early as now before I sink in deeper.

No comments: