Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Anything and Everything


Where do I start? ok, how about my current job.. Right now Im really frustrated. I moved here because I know I will be working abroad.. Japan that is.. Yup I did went to Japan for a couple of weeks to learn the new project where I will be assigned.. And then my boss told me after a month or two, I will go back.. So I thought that will be fine.. Little did I know that I will be assigned as a team lead(which is not a bad thing) and the project should be completed here.. The thing I get frustrated about is that this project would last until at least mid-october! So im stuck here at manila office until then.. I like the project.. I really do.. New PL to use and new technology to learn which is a huge challenge..Im up for it.. What Im frustrated about is that I do not get the chance to do this abroad which of course translates to a higher salary, health insurance and other benefits.. While here, I dont even have health care, they do not pay my social security and benefits that I have on my previous company! Its really ticking me off..Im planning to quit this early.. If they do not give me the benefits I deserve..

now, onto other things, Friday the 13th..that was last friday.. whats the fuzz all about? I really dont get it.. luckily I dont believe it along with some of my friends so we went out for dinner and couple of drinks then went home with my girlfriend.. Saturday was fun too.. I helped a japanese collegue look for softwares that we need at the office.. bought me a memory card for my phone which now I use as an mp3 player too..

Went home to angeles saturday night and found out that my grandpa is at the hospital, so the next day I went to visit him.. I think he's doing good now.. Thank God..

Played with my nephew too while I was there.. cute little bastard.. hehe..

I guess thats just about it for now..

No comments: