Monday, July 30, 2007

WOW!! What a Ride!

Probably around 3 years ago, I came across the realization about life.. and how it should be lived..
well at least for me..

See, Im a person who dont believe in destiny.. I think its pretty boring if everything is pre-ordained..I have a tendency to believe that life should be full of surprises and the results of actions taken by a person are not "written" so to speak.. to quote a line from Aerosmiths' song, "life a journey, not the destination".. Im more inclined to believe in free will.. we were given that so its up to us how we should live our lives and how to make it favorable to us or how we would like to end it.. if there is such thing as destiny, are people who commit crimes(crimes against HIS rules and of the government), destined to do that on the day they were born? isnt out of circumstances or isnt out of choice of the person? he or she chose to be in that path.. wouldnt He be unfair if He written a life for a person to be destined that way?

I dont know, maybe its just me..

It is the sole purpose that I wrote this because I wanted to convince myself that I am responsible for my actions and none of that are predestined.. laugh.gif

No, actually Im convinced.

Make the most of life.. love, laugh, cry..cause in the end, you can sum up your life by saying, "WOW!! What a Ride!"

No comments: