Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tired and sleepy..

yes, thats right.. thats what im feeling now.. yesterday of course theres work and I came from angeles since every weekend i go home.. need to wake up early to be able to be on time at the office..
8am that is.. left at around 5:45am I think and caught a bus 15mins later.. but since its monday, 2 hrs of travel is just not enough! damn traffic got me late for 45 fucking minutes! so naturally, Japanese people(or boss) are not fond of being late stuff.. though he did understand that, he kept telling me that it is not allowed.. yeah yeah i get it.. I worked for a japanese company before remember? lol

anyways, since it was also my mom's birthday yesterday, i still need to go back home after work.. and so i did.. only this time, waking up an hour earlier than yesterday to give buffer in case traffic hits me again.. waking up at 6 is way too early for my much less 4am! I was at the office already at around 7:20 and the office is still locked..great! I just took the liberty of catching a nap at the reception area and wait for some officemates to who has a key.. sheeshh..

Im really sleepy and tired..

No comments: