Friday, July 6, 2007

Weekends and friends

Its weekend! yahoo! means no work tommorow.. no waking up at 5:30 in the morning.. lol..
Last week I was planning to have a dinner get together with some friends on a forum that I frequent but due to hectic workloads, I wasnt able to.. havent seen them for quite some time now and somehow I miss them.. They are one funny batch of individuals I tell you.. Some of them I really consider good friends.. To think that I just met them online is just amazing.. How many people can you say that become a very close friend, someone who you can just let it all out and still there to listen to you.. someone who accepts you, your antics, your idiocity and what not and still be there to laugh with you and trusts you with all they have.. very rare isnt it?

Anyways, enough of that.. I wanna go home to my hometown already..I also miss hanging out with my friends back there.. friends that I grew up with.. or should I say friends I grew old with since I didnt grew that much.. lol.. Friends who drink thier guts out whenever there's a party..or not.. Just us laughing and drinking til the wee hours of the morning..

I miss my nephew a whole lot too.. He could be a real pain in the neck somtimes but he's just so lovable..

Ja, mata ne..

No comments: